Established in 1990, Marvelous Market is the defining standard in gourmet grab-and-go convenience food retailing. Today, Marvelous Market has embarked on an expansion strategy to capitalize on the growing trends of changing household income, sophisticated tastes, and declining leisure time.
To request more information please contact Carl Levin at 703-964-5536.
Act now to secure prime territory left in the DC metro area, a region where the Marvelous Market brand is already synonymous with quality.
Why Marvelous Market?
- Low Start-up costs ranging from $200k - $399k
- Washington DC headquarters - grow in an established market.
- Footprint: 900 - 2,000 sq ft.
- 5 Dayparts: Breakfast, Lunch, Snack time, Dinner, & Catering
- Good Unit Level Economics
- Simple operations: Little to no on-site food preparation
- Large, rapidly growing market
- Compelling competitive advantages
- Highly leverage-able franchising opportunity
- Strong management team
- Fortune Small Business – (Marvelous Market) sells fabulous breads, pastries and sandwiches, as well as fresh, ready-to-heat entrees, to prosperous, busy yuppies.
- Washington Post – Marvelous Market, the bakery and specialty food store introduced high-quality traditional breads to Washington.
- Washingtonian Magazine - Voted Best Chocolate Chip Cookie in Washington